I am seeking long term employment with a company that I can believe in. A progressive company that does things right.
• Crowley Marine Services - Chief Mate, Second Mate. Harbor Services and Offshore. Petroleum, Urea, Hydro Train and Specialized Cargo Transportation. Various Harbor Operations Including Inside Oil.
• Transpac - Ship Superintendent Vessel Conversions and upgrades. Project Management in a dynamic Interdisciplinary team environment. Analyze the performance, adaptability and integration effectiveness of existing and proposed equipment, Coordinate certification activity.
• Crowley Marine Services - Second Mate, AB, Harbor Services and Offshore. Hydro Train, Pal West Cargo, Arctic Challenger Ice Breaking for Prudhoe Bay Line Haul, 102 Petroleum Services, Hawaii Marine Lines, Specialized Cargo Transportation. Various Harbor Operations ..
• American President Lines - Able Bodied Seaman, Offshore. Underway Deck Watch stander Knowledge of fastener systems, hardware preparation processes, portable power and hand tools and project management. Accountable for vessel safety and integrity.
• US Coast Guard - Quartermaster. Antarctic and Arctic Service aboard USCGC Polar Sea. QMOW, Precision Navigation, Flight Ops, Damage Control PO.
• US Coast Guard - Quartermaster, Seaman. USCGC Barque Eagle - Cadet Training, Safety PO.
Rigging, Sail Training.
• Ceres Inc. - Mate aboard Suction Cutter Dredge, Managed Floating Fleet.
Highline Community College, Des Moines, Washington Psychology, Business, Philosophy, 1999
Various Health Care Programs, Tukwilla, Washington Advanced First Aid, 1997
Middlesex County College, Edison, New Jersey Liberal Arts, 1975
Somerset County Technical Institute, Somerset, New Jersey Electronics Technology, 1974
Dunellen High School, Dunellen, New Jersey H.S., Graduate 1972
• Master of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 Gross Tons, 3000 Gross Tons (lTC) Oceans.
• Master of Towing Vessels upon Oceans and Western Rivers. 1600 Gross Tons, 3000GT (ITC) Oceans
• Radar Observer Unlimited.
• Advanced Fire Fighting Certificate.
• STCW Compliance, Master, Officer in Charge.
• Vessel Security Officer Certificate
• Bridge Resource Management - MITAGS, 2001
• Automatic Radar Plotting Aids - MITAGS, 2001
• STCW- Basic Safety Training Courses - Freemont Maritime Services, 2001
• Advanced Fire Fighting - CCC Marine Science Department, 2003
• Shipyard Competent Person - Sound Testing Inc., 1991
• USC & BAT Technician Training, EBT, Lifeloc FC - Freemont Maritime Services, 2002
• Drug & Alcohol Specimen Collection Training - American Maritime Safety, 2006
• First Aid & CPR – Approach, 2008
• Automatic External Defibrillation – Carlson Consulting Group, 2008
• Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response - CADRE, 1999
• HASWOPER Refresher – Clatsop Community College, 2010
• Visual Communications Course - Crawford Nautical School, 2003
• Celestial Navigation Course - Crawford Nautical School, 2003
• 40 Hr. Tank Ship Dangerous Liquids. PIC - Pacific Maritime Institute, MITAGS, 2004
• Vessel Security Officer - Pacific Maritime Institute, MITAGS, 2004
• GMDSS- Clatsop Community College, May 2010
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Master of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 GT - US Coast Guard, 2008 - 2013
• Master Towing Vessels Oceans and Western Rivers 1600 GT - US Coast Guard, 2008 - 2013
• Transportation Workers Identification Card, expires 21 March 2013
• STCW 95 - Master, Officer in Charge Navigational Watch.PIC - US Coast Guard, 2008 – 2013
• Radar Observer Unlimited - US Coast Guard, 2008 – 2013
• Merchant Mariner Document – Wiper,SD(FH),Tank-PIC(Barge-DL),Tank-Asst(DL) Any Unlic Rating incl AB
• Mate of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 GT Oceans – US Coast Guard 2003 - 2008
• Mate of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 GT Oceans - US Coast Guard,2000 - 2005
• Mate of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 GT Oceans - US Coast Guard, 1995 - 2000
• Mate of Steam or Motor Vessels 1600 GT Oceans - US Coast Guard, 1989 - 1994
• Mate of Freight and Towing Vessels 1000 GT Oceans - US Coast Guard, 1984 -1990
• Operator of Mechanically Propelled Passenger Vessels not more than 100 GT - US Coast Guard, 1974