Cadet/Trainee as Electrical Engineer/Electrician
- Cruise Ship
* To showcase my skills and knowledge as Registered Electrical Engineer and Registered Master Electrician, to undergo training/cadetship to build career in Maritime and travel around the world.
*Electrical Installation and maintenance, Operation and Maintenance on electrical equipments, designs and interpret electrical layouts and drawings and implement tests on electrical equipments.
• Computer literate and knowledgeable in performing computer aided tools with regards in manipulating electrical related parameters; Electrical Transient and Analysis Program (ETAP), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and AutoCAD - 2-D and 3-D design and drafting.
• Knowledgeable in Electrical test equipment, circuits and control. Knowledgeable in Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear and substation.
• Background in the principles and practices of electricity generation and engineering design.
• Two (2) months preventive maintenance experience in an electricity generating firm as On-Job-Trainee.
• Experience in performing Insulation Resistance Test (IRT), Test on Turns Ratio (TTR) and in determining Polarization Index (PI) tests on electrical equipment.
• Electrical Installation and Maintenance (EIM) certified.
• Consumer Electronics Services (CES) certified.
• Knowledgeable in Application MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and can work with minimal supervision.
• Hardworking and possess a strong personality and high sense of discipline and integrity.
• Able to learn quickly, demonstrate flexibility and persistence, can work well both independently and as a team, and has the ability to cope up with pressure and long hour work.
• Attention to details oriented.
Electrical Engineering at University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao2012 - 2017
- Bachelor's Degree