• To become the MASTER of a Ship.
• To become a self disciplined, alert & tough person mentally as well as physically.
• To manage & lead a team to achieve organizational targets & attains career oriented goals to succeed in a competitive atmosphere.
• To become an inspiring personality in the field of MERCHANT NAVY.
COURSE YEAR OF PASSING PERCENTAGE ENGLISH EDUCATIONAL BOARD
XTH 2008 80.2 75 CBSE
XIITH 2010 64.4 66 CBSE
Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc 2010-11
72.6 (sem 1) 59 IMU
1. Cleared IMU CET 2010 and got IMU Mumbai Campus (T.S. Chanakya).
2. Cleared AIEEE in 2010.
(I) Participated in K.V.S. Regional Science Exhibition under Conservation of Natural Resources.
(II) Participated in Under 16 Cricket Tournaments in Regional Sports Meet 2006-2007.
(III) Participated in English Poem Recitation and got 3rd position.
(IV) Participated in Hindi Poem Recitation and got 2nd position.
(V) Participated in Hindi Essay writing and got 3rd position.
(VI) Participation as MR. EXPRESSION in EXPRESSION 2K11 in T.S.Chanakya.