To obtain a challenging position in a growth- oriented organization that utilizes my purchasing skills that offers diverse job responsibility and potential for advancement
J.RAY McDERMOTT MIDDLE EAST, INC. MAY 2008 – PRESENT DUBAI, UAE
DIVISION: MRO – MARINE PROCUREMENT
POSITION: OFFSHORE MARINE BUYER
• Review requisitions to verify accuracy.
• Issue RFQ to vendors.
• Liaise with Engineering or Requisitioner, if required to ensure that TBE’s/CBE’s are completed on schedule.
• Evaluates bids and proposals to determine total best commercial value, assures selection in accordance with established criteria and issues award letters or contracts
• Coordinate with the vendor for clarification process and participate in commercial negotiations in terms of Quality, Delivery and within budget to optimize the operating units profitability.
• Ensure the materials or services meet the required standards and specification and are fit for purpose.
• Place PO with selected vendor and provide ongoing purchase order administration including PO revisions resolution of discrepancies etc. as required during the life time of the order.
• Assist the expediting process and ensure materials and supporting documentation are delivered in accordance with the requirement of the project schedule.
BIN HENDI ENTERPIRSES LLC. APRIL 2004 – APRIL 2008 DUBAI, UAE
DIVISION: PURCHASING AND LOGISTICS
POSITION: ASSISTANT BUYER
• Review invoices, supply orders, consumption reports and demand forecast in order to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignment.
• Negotiating with the suppliers for the better costs.
• Responsible for evaluating, selecting and managing best value suppliers for the quotation and purchase of goods and services to company and its end user.
• Liaising and negotiating with the end users and suppliers.
• Schedule and monitor the pick-up, delivery or distribution of products.
• Verifying budgeted funds for specific products or projects.
NOVARTIS HEALTHCARE PHILS. INC. MAY 2002 – JAN 2004 MANILA, PHILS.
DIVISION: HUMAN RESOURCES
POSITION: HR ASSISTANT
• Assist in the proper implementation of the company benefits program by facilitating the processing of the medical and non-medical benefit claim of all employees.
• Acts as liaison with the relevant internal and external business partners (government and private) to ensure proper communication and coordination of information updates and benefits claims.
• Assist to prepare monthly payroll and corresponding journal voucher entries, as well as various payment request and remittances.
• Prepares individual employee 201 files and databases, and acts as their custodian.
SM MART INC. NOV. 2001 – APRIL 2002 MANILA, PHILS.
DIVISION: CREDIT DEPARTMENT
POSITION: JUNIOR CREDIT CLERK
• Reconciles HSBC and CITIBANK’s Electronic Data Capture
• Monitors daily outgoing manual billing submissions and handle counter function of CITIBANK.
• Preparing weekly and monthly report for HSBC and CITIBANK Electronic Data Capture.
• Reviewed and check all credit settlement of all SM outlets
EQUITABLE BANKING CORP. APR 1999 – SEP 1999 MANILA, PHILS.
DIVISION: DATA INFORMATION
POSITION: DATA PROCESSING CLERK
• Processing of documents of Loandex Information System Credit Bureau
• Processing of all VISA and MASTERCARD sales slips.
• Provide statistics of each project to create productivity report submitted to the manager.
• Maintain and keep all clients settlement and reports.
Primary: P. URDUJA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1986 - 1993 MANILA, PHILS.
Secondary: F. TORRES HIGH SCHOOL 1993 – 1997 MANILA, PHILS.
Tertiary: FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY 1997 – 2001 MANILA, PHILS.
COURSE: BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMERCE MAJOR IN MARKETING
• ANTITRUST ESSENTIALS: COMMUNICATION WITH COMPETITORS 2008
• COMPLIANCE WITH U.S. EXPORT REGULATIONS 2008
• BASIC SEA SURVIVAL, FIRE FIGHTING, FIRST AID, H2S AND SAFETY 2009
• Experienced procurement professional skilled in managing material and equipment.
• Experienced with sourcing suppliers for purchased goods and services,
• Good communications and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to excellence.
• Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft Office Environment, Purchase Visual Enterprise, and Standard Purchasing, Ordering, Requisition and Tracking System (S.P.O.R.T.S.)
• Organized, time management and desire to succeed.
• Accustomed to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Easy to learn in any field of work