To explore the opportunities in Aerospace, Defence, IT and Communication industry at a Senior Management Level for the Global operations.
Career Profile And Work Experience
TATA Advanced System
Designation : Manager Business Development ( Marine ) Tenure : 30 Jul 08 to Till date
Tata Advanced Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Industries with a focus on providing solutions for defence, homeland security and disaster management through technology development, transfer and research. As a Lead Systems Integrator, it jointly integrate, manage and deliver to the Indian Security Forces the cutting edge Technologies.
• As a business development manager liaised Indian Defence forces for their ongoing and future Projects.
• Developed relations with multinational companies to jointly explore the opportunities in the field of Defence in India and abroad.
• Studying the RFP and responding to them in consultation with the specialized technical and commercial personnel.
• Project planning and Project monitoring for the ongoing projects.
• Projects handled
? Mid life Upgrade to the military aircrafts
Designation : Manager Weapons at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Tenure : 31 Mar 03 to 05 Jul 08
: Deputy Electrical Officer INS Amba :19 Mar 01 to 24 Mar 08
: Asst Electrical Officer (Miscellaneous units) :05 Jul 99 to 18 Mar 01
• Project Manager with over 9 years of accomplished track record of working on board Indian Naval ships, submarines and Naval Dockyard, with the Indian Navy.
• Handpicked for the post of Joint Manager Weapons, as a Project Manager, to plan, Integrate and implement, Installation, Setting to work, testing & commissioning of highly complex Weapon and Communication Equipments on board warships.
• As a Project manager worked in close association with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of foreign nationality and have undertaken planning, scheduling and execution of the projects worth ranging from 5 Lakhs to 200 crores. In the process, chaired meetings with foreign corporate delegations to draw technical specifications of various state-of-the art Electronic Equipments and carried out efficient financial planning and control of the budget allocated for the Projects.
• Excellent in Project Management skills and have Prepared Activity Charts to Develop a Schedule for the Projects. Monitor the ongoing projects activities against the project management plan and project performance baseline and to apply necessary controls to ensure high degree of quality work whilst carrying out the Installations and trials.
• Developed CPM based process in the Yard to ensure timely completion of the activities and thus ensuring smooth operation and completion of the Projects.
• Undertook various Software Development Projects to facilitate, testing of Digital and Hybrid electronics circuits related to Weapons and Sensors system. Worked in close consultation with M/s BEL Bangalore for the test software development for complex electronic PCB/modules and was designated as a Project Officer for the PCB Test Software Development and implementation of the same.
• Implemented Software configuration techniques and models for Embedded Software configuration management as per MIL-HDBK-61 and IEEE 1042 standards.
• Have carried out Process Audits as an Leader and have also acted as a Divisional MR for maintaining the ISO 9000:2000/ IMS 2000 standards in the organization.
• Preparation of Technical Specifications, Tender Enquiry, RFPs and Vendor management. Conducted several TNC and PNC for the projects costing from 5 Lakh to 15 Crore
• Led a highly professional team of 80 personnel by the way of effective Motivation, Training, control and monitoring, to accomplish various mission critical tasks and goals of the organisation.
• Streamlined and have brought out changes to various Project monitoring and control processes in the organisation. Have conducted training of the subordinates and junior team members towards effective Project Management Skills and MS Project.
• MBA (Finance) from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. – 2007
• B.E. (Electronics) from DY Patil College of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur. – 1998
• Project Management certification by PMI Mumbai Chapter.
• Training on Advanced Test Equipment at M/s MTI, Sacramento, USA. - 2005
• Certificate course in Lab Windows CVi (C++) at National Instruments, Bangalore. - 2005
• Mobile Computing from IIT Mumbai - 2006
• ISO 9001- 2000 Lead Auditor – 2007
• Conceptualize & execute strategic decisions and plans.
• Effective Planning and execution of the Projects.
• Review procedures, recommendations and make presentations to the top authorities.
• Handle high pressure assignments and operate in a multi-cultural & diverse environment.
• Able to build positive work environment and work with all levels of hierarchy.
• Highly motivated, energetic, positive team player with a “roll-up the sleeves” attitude.
• Lead team to execute time bound tasks & projects to achieve common goals.
• Consensus builder & persuasive communicator.
• Date of Birth : 24 Oct 1976
• Passport Number : E 9051528