I would like to establish myself as a professional Ship Design Engineer. While working in organization, I would always keep the goals and objectives of the organization as my focus and would strive to live up to the expectations made on me.
I have Completed my B.Tech in Marine Engineering and also P.G.D. in Piping Designing with first class.
STCW COURSES :-
• Personal Survival Techniques.
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibility.
• Elementary First Aid.
• Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
• Have Successfully Completed Engine Room Simulator Operational Course Held at IMTC, Mumbai.
• Have Successfully Completed Oil Tanker Familiarisation from Naval Maritime Academy
• AUTOCAD 2007 • CEASER-??
• Sound knowledge of Pipe Materials
• Generation of Pipe Specifications.
• Pipe Design and Layout of Equipments.
• Preparation of Piping and Instrumentation diagram, Plot Plan, Plant Layout,
Equipment Layout, Piping Layout and Piping Isometric drawing.
• Conversant with International Codes and Standards like ASME B 31.1, ASME B 31.3 etc.
• Conversant with Statutory Regulations and Safety Aspects
• Sound knowledge of Pipe Supports, Stress Analysis, Material Take Off (MTO), Costing,
and Piping Systems
German, English, Hindi, Marathi.
• Operational system: Windows95/98/Xp,MS-Office