Get 2 months of seatime to complete my Bridge Watchman certificate.
Clerk at Wind Energy Institute of Canada, North Cape, PE.
Laborer at Royal Star Foods, Tignish, PE.
May-June 2011, 2012
Summer Student at St. Simon and St. Jude Parish, Tignish, PE.
Fisherman’s Helper with Norman Hackett, Tignish, PE.
Baseball and Softball Umpire, employed by Tignish Recreational Department, Tignish, PE.
Bridge Watch Rating: Holland College Marine Institute, December 2011
• STCW 95 A-V1/1 Basic Safety
• STCW 95 A-V1/1 Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats
• STCW 95 A-V1/1-3 Marine Basic First Aid
• Industry Canada ROC-MC
• MED A1 Safety training complete June 2011
• Graduated from Westisle Composite High School with Academic Diploma in June 2011
• Skills in operating life saving equipment including lifeboats, life jackets, defribillators, flares, etc.
• Ability to tie many types of knots and splices.
• Willing to listen to any duties that are required onboard a vessel.
• Familiar with tying up vessels and driving vessels into harbors.
• Experience with doing physical work, lifting traps and pans working at a fish plant and being aboard a fishing vessel.
June Gaudet – Volunteer at St. Simon and St. Jude (home) 882-2087
Louis Shea – Manager at the Tignish Credit Union (work) 882-2303