Boat Crew Deck Hand
- Vessel Operations
Summary of Qualifications
Skilled in maintaining accurate inventory records* Expert in keeping the storage area clean and organized *Ability to receive, deliver and stock goods *Outstanding skills in sorting and classifying materials* Good ability to follow oral and written instructions *Adept in MS Office and database applications
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Quality Control
- Communication Skills
- Administration and Management
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office products
- Trouble Shooting
Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Career Source NEFL, Jacksonville, FL June 2007-Present
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about services or programs, take or enter information, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers' problems.
- Perform buying duties when necessary for inventory.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
U.S Navy Reserves, Jacksonville, FL April 1999-Present
Freight and Cargo Inspector
Clear Channel Communications Jacksonville, Florida July 2003- March 2005
Education, Licenses and Certifications
- Merchant Mariner Credential 2021/08/09
- Transportation Workers Identification Card 2021/04/25
- Passport 2026/05/23
- Vessel Personnel with Designated Security Duties (BLUEMS-747)
- US Customs Border Clearance Agent 2015
- B.S Workforce Education
- Top Secret military security clearance 2010
- VPDSD Nov 2016