I AM LOOKING FOR A SUITABLE POSITION WHICH IS IN LINE WITH THE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES.
1-From February 1986 to April 1994:
•Pan Arab Shipping Company:
During this period I was onboard various vessels (general cargo) working in the following activities: bridge officer – safety officer- navigation officer – ship stability – cargo stowage.
•Capacity: from 3 rd off. To CH off.
2-From April 1994 to September 1994:
•Maridive & oil services company :
During this period I was dealing with diver jobs on board Maridive Explorer.
• Capacity: CH. Mate.
3-From October 1994 to January 1998.
•Kuwait Oil Company.(K.O.C):
During this period I was in charge of (K.O.C) port operation tugs assigned for berthing, vacating all types (L.P.G, L.N.G), salvage operation also Fire Fighting, prevention & combating of pollution, S.P.M. operation and Hook operation.
•Capacity: Tug Master.
4-From October 1998 to Sept 2004:
• Petrojet Company.( Egypt )
• Ocean Marine Services Company. ( Egypt )
• Timsah Ship Building Company "Offshore section"(Egypt )
During this period, I was in charge of anchor handling towing supply vessels, working in the following activities:
- Handling the Vessel
- Anchor Handling.
- Rig Move.
- Towing Barges.
- Transfer cargo & materials.
- Complying with ISM code.
- Surveying jobs.
• Capacity: Master
5-From September 2004 until September 2005 :
• National Drilling Company. (Abu Dhabi)
During this period I was in charge of the following activities:
- Handling the Barge.
- Jacking System.
- Monitor All activities performed on the barge
- Crane Operation.
- Stability Calculation.
- Maintenance (in consultation with Chief Engineer) of all the equipments & machinery on the barge and up gradation/modification to enhance the barge operations
• Capacity: Barge Captain.
6- FROM OCT. 2005 TILL MARCH.2006:
• MUTAWA MARINE WORKS EST. ( Abu Dhabi )
During This Period I was in Charge Of Supply / D. S . Vessel Which Engaged In Diving Support, Survey, Inspection Wellhead Maintenance, Rig Support& Safety Standby Duties.
• Capacity : Captain
7- FROM JUNE 2006 TILL DEC. 2006 :
• PORT OF SALALAH ( Oman )
During this period I was in charge of administrative job related to salalah port control.
8-FROM FEB.2007 TILL NOW :
• VALENTINE MARITIME GULF (Abu Dhabi)
During this period I’m in charge for 9 legged self elevating jack-up barge(pneumatic system) as a barge captain and responsible for :
- Safety of barge, crew health & safety of safe use of the equipment and protection of environment as per company HSE documents.
- All activities performed on the barge
- Maintenance (in consultation with Chief Engineer) of all the equipments & machinery on the barge and up gradation/modification to enhance the barge operations.
- Mobilization of barge as per mobilization plan, towing of the barge as per routing plan.
- Checking live load distribution onboard to verify its even distribution in line with the stability requirement prior to jacking up or down operation.
• Capacity : Barge Captain
Bachelor of Degree of Marine Science
Certificate of Competency& Endorsement:
Capacity : Master (F.G).
Valid Till : 21/10/2012
All certificates under the provisions of (STCW 95)
All certificates valid till 10/2012
•8 Years Merchant Ships
•3 Years & 2 Months Tug Boats
•6 Years Offshore (Supply Boats)
•1 Year Self Propelled – Jack Up Barge (Hydraulic System)
•2 Years 9- Legged Self Elevated Jack-Up Barge (Pneumatic System)
• Kuwait Oil Company in May 1995.
• Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company in April 2003.
• Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company in February 2004.
-Hull & Structure Maintenance training program (DIPLOMA) ( Abu Dhabi)
-Hydraulic Jacking System course.( Abu Dhabi )
-Stability for Jack – Ups course. ( Abu Dhabi )
-Offshore survival (see survival course ), valid till 11/2010 (Abu Dhabi)
-G.O.C license no 11291, valid till 04/2011