To join in reputable company were my expertise and wealth of experience in hotel service industry specifically on wine service would be an asset. Meet new challenges for personal growth and career advancement
Bar / Wine Waiter Jul. 18, 2006 - Apr. 23, 2007
Bar / Wine Waiter Jan. 07, 2005 - Oct. 28, 2005
Bar / Wine Waiter Oct. 27, 2003 – Aug 26, 2004
Southampton SO14 3PN
• Maintain superior levels of wine service to all guests.
• Monitor all wine storage facilities to ensure that proper storage techniques are being used.
• Produce wine menus to complement the food being served in the restaurant.
• Develop and maintain service standards and procedures through the implementation of a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual.
• Properly explain wine in detail, from the label, grape variety, fruit character, origin.
• Ensuring that wine knowledge is at acceptable level, and attends trainings.
Bar Steward July 2001 - Dec. 2002
Bar Steward May 2002 - Dec. 2002
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
# 3655 North West Avenue Miami Florida, 33178 – 2428
• Arrange the set up the bar according to the standard procedure set up by the company.
• Knowledge in the bar and wine service protocol.
• Assists guests on bar and other beverage service.
• Follow assignments as directed by superior.
Training and seminars:
• Wine Lecture & Wine Tasting of South African Wines
by Jeanneret Momberg
December 21, 2006
• White Wine, Red Wine Champagne & Sparkling Wine show by John Downes ( Master Of Wines )
P&O Cruises M / V Artemis.
September 22, 2006
• WSET Level Intermediate Certificate in Wines, Spirits and Other Alcoholic Beverage (Passed with Merit) Qualifications, Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales.
April 28, 2005
• Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
November 29, 2003
• Alcohol Awareness Class for Responsible Servers.
June 2, 2002
• English Language Evaluation
• July 20, 2001
June 04-16, 2001
Basic Safety Training
Personal Survival Techniques
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting & Elementary First Aid
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
• Other documents upon request.
Passport no: TT0261526
Date of Issue: June 6, 2006
Date of Expiry: June 6, 2011
SIRB no: A488144
Revalidated on: Sept. 01, 2003
Valid until: Aug. 30, 2008
U.S. Visa no: 20060802650003
Date of Issue: Mar. 28, 2006
Date of Expiry: Mar. 20, 2011
F&B Supervisor June 1999 – Aug 2000
WG&A SUPPER FERRIES
OCEAN MASTER CATERING SERVICES INC.
+632 5274605 loc. 6151/4142-43
G/F South Harbor Center II Bldg.
23rd corner Railroad street South Harbor
Port Area Manila, Philippines
• In-charge of overall operations that handles 30-40 staffs.
• Caters a minimum of 500 passengers per cruise.
• Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction by providing food and beverage services in a professional manner.
• Use correct business etiquette and protocol. Comply with policies related to ethical behaviors and codes of conduct.
• Employ effective interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Take record, retrieve, serve and clear orders for food and implement house policies or taking reservations in person and beverages and complete follow-up service including processing guest’s checks.
• Comply with legislation governing alcohol service.
• Monitor guest satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
• Apply knowledge of special-needs facilities and
requirement to assist clients.
• Apply a preventive approach to safety, sanitation and maintenance of facilities, equipment and supplies, demonstrating knowledge of correct cleaning and sanitation equipment and procedures.
• Implement safety regulations and health and sanitation codes related to beverage preparation and food and beverage service.
• Demonstrate knowledge of establishment, food and beverage menus.
• Perform closing duties effectively.
Philippine maritime Institute
Diploma in Marine Engineering 1998
Basic Safety Training Cert. no. 2011365
Date of issue: July 16, 2001