To achieve a challenging career providing opportunities to grow professionally
CAD Specialist Responsibilities
Ericsson Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
April, 2005 to till today.
• Efficient and smooth handling
• To prepare preliminary Civil Work Layout for BTS Sites and submission to Design Engineer.
• To coordinate with Site Engineering in preparation of site Build Documents.
• To improve drawings and methods on handling documentation library.
• Prepare and submit AS BUILT DRAWINGS (Electrical/Civil).
• A complete and updated Site Design Document for customer.
CAD Operator Responsibilities
Asian Consulting Engineers,
Faisal Town, Lahore.
March, 2004 to March 2005.
• Drafting, scanning and urban development works concerning various housing colonies and industrial estates.
• Duties mainly include drafting on various projects of Public Health, Environmental and Structural Engineering. Working on the projects of Engineering Design, particularly road structures, water supply schemes, sewerage and sanitation works, electrical drawings and architectural projects.
• The projects assigned to me for drafting and scanning of survey, topographic sheets, water supply and sewerage are given below
• Sunder Industrial Estate Lahore
• Commoners Town Islamabad
• OGDC Housing Islamabad
• Science College Bhakkar
• Baha-ud-Din Zakria University Multan
• T.M.A Plaza Gogra
• P.F.L Multan
• Toll Plaza Torkham Jalalabad Road
• Sports Complex University of the Punjab
• University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore
2003 D.A.E, Civil Engineering
Govt. College of Technology, Faisalabad.
Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Faisalabad
Professional Software’s AutoCAD2000, 2004, 2005 and 2006,
Professional Software’s AutoCAD2000, 2004, 2005 and 2006, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
Operating Systems Microsoft Operating Systems
Office Environments MS Office 98/ 2003