Seeking a responsible position in a growing organization, that provides a dynamic and challenging environment, which enhances my talent and abilities to perform my role with a professional excellence.
• Responsible during shift troubleshooting and maintenance job.
• To resolve jobs related technical problem and direct corrective action.
• To maintain record all equipment in the system.
• To maintain for safe and efficient operation for uninterrupted power generation with corresponded to cement plant & with job assignment and routine maintain, data recording, fuel, oil, water and daily generation reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2 Yrs Bachelor Technology in Mechanical Technology
from Govt. College of Technology Site Karachi.
•3 Yrs Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology
From Govt. Saifee Eide Zahabi Institute of Technology Karachi.
•One Month CNC Training/Course from Pakswiss Training Centre.
•Two Months AUTOCAD 2D/3D Course from Multiplex Training Centre.
•One Year Course of MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN from Govt. of Technical Training Centre (T.T.C).
• AutoCAD (2000,2004/2006)<2D/ISOMETRIC>
• Computer Hardware
• Ms Win (98/ Millennium/Winxp)
• Ms Office (ms word)
• Internet Browsing
• Happy Cam
• One Year Experience as a AutoCAD Draftsman under Industrial & Mechanical Engineering.