To obtain a position as a watch officer on ASD tug.
May 2012 – November 2014 captain on ASD tug 5070 h.p. Transneftservice spetsmornefteport Kozmino LLC, 1 Vnutriportovaya, Nakhodka, Russia.
April 2011 – May 2012 chief officer on ASD tug 3345 h.p. with the same company. Duties included mooring/unmooring operations of SUEZ and AFRAMAX tankers.
August 2009 – April 2011 watch officer on a small Anchor-Handling Tug Maritime Technologies LTD (dredging company) 72 Portovaya, Nakhodka, Russia.
Date: February 2012
Name of the university: Far East State Technical Institute of Fishery and Fish Industry
Date: April 2008
Name of the college: Far Eastern Maritime College
• COC: Master on ships less than 3000 GT
• SHIPHANDLING AND MANOEUVRING
• RADAR OBSERVATION
• Pollution Prevention from ship
• Medical first aid and medical care
• Advanced fire-fighting
• Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other then fast rescue boats
• Basic safety training and instruction including: personal survival techniques; fire prevention and fire-fighting; elementary first-aid; personal safety and social responsibilities
• Training of seafarers with designated security duties in compliance with ISPS Code
Mooring/unmooring operations of SUEZ and AFRAMAX tankers.
If it will be need more CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING I can get it for short time.