Seeking a full time position in Electrical Design Engineer. Experienced (3 years) in commercial projects. Highly motivated with strong commitment to provide superior value and low cost to the client with improved quality and productivity.
• Successfully designed HV/MV/LV Switchboards and distribution panels.
• Performed calculations for system fault level, cable sizing for HV & LV cables, earthing, lighting with vendor oriented software or long hand calculations, lightning protection, and tray/trench sizing calculations.
• Design using AutoCAD of lighting, power, earthing and lightning protection layouts.
• Distribution schemes for micro low voltage services viz. Telecommunication system, Data system, MATV (Master antenna television system), Music system, Security systems like CCTV, Access Control systems etc.
• Preparation of Design Basis, tender documents, cost estimation.
• Evaluating offers from various contractors, preparing Techno-commercial comparative statements.
• Coordinating with client and contractor with on-site issues.
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (May 2004), University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India.
• Auto Cad, MS-Office, Lighting layout, estimation software (DKamat)
• Successfully completed MS-CIT (Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology)
Electrical distribution system, power flow distribution, lighting layout, power layout, trunking layout, tender documents and cost estimation, design calculations, low voltage system, AutoCad.
I am Bachelor of Electrical Engineer and would like to apply for Electrical Engineer Position. To give you my background, I graduated from University of Mumbai, India, in May-2004. I have three years experience as an Electrical Design Engineer for commercial projects. My projects areas were residential tower, malls, offices, hospitals, hotels and residential houses. I have extensive experience with High side and Low side Electrical Distribution System.