To achieve a responsible position in a dynamic organization which would enable me to utilize all my capabilities and potential and also offer a challenging opportunities for learning growth…
• Mould Making
• GRP Boat hull making and Lamination
• Hull Assembling
• Rubber line Making and Repairing
• Mould Making of GRP 40 meter Water Barge.
• Hull lamination of GRP 23 feet Utility Boat.
• Hull lamination of GRP 24 meter water Barge.
• Clothe cutting of GRP 40 feet Utility Boat.
• Repairing of 40 feet Utility Boat.
• Repairing of 40 feet Personal Boat.
• Repairing of VBSS Fast Motor Boat.
• New lamination of GRP 40 feet Utility Boat Canopy.
• Repairing of GRP 40 feet Utility Boat Canopy.
• Repairing of whaler Boat.
• Repairing of assault Boat.
• Mould Making of 18 feet GRP Shed.
• Repairing of Sailing Boat.
• Repairing of outer Casing of GRP Sub-Marine.
? PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
• B.Tech (Mechanical)
Indus Institute of Higher Education (Jan 2006 to Jan 2008)
• Diploma of Associate Engineering (Ship Construction) 2002-2006
P N Dockyard Training school “A” Grade 78.18%
? CERTIFICATE COURSE
• Quality Control PN D/Y.
• Human Resources Management (P N D/Y)
• Basic Life Support /FIRST AID (HEADQUARTERS COMMANDER LOGISTICS KARACHI)
• Documenting Quality System
• Awareness about Fire Fighting & Fire Equipments
? COMPUTER EDUCATION
• Microsoft Office (Pakistan Institute OF Computer Science).
• Basic IT Training Programme (Pakistan Computer Bureau).
? PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name: Sayed Din Muhammad Shah
Date of Birth: 07-Jan-1983
Place of Birth: Karachi
Marital Status: Single