I would like to begin my career as a merchant marine on any vessel that is willing to work with an entry-level mariner. I am very dedicated in pursuing this career and feel I would be an asset to any Captain on any vessel. I have my passport, TWIC badge, CPR and first aid certified, as well as basic safety and firefighting training for merchant marines.
• 2014- Present K.P.R. Construction
Industrial Construction, unloading and loading pipes, supervision of hazards, foreman hand, lifting heavy equipment, working with team members to ensure duties are properly finished
• 2012 – 2013 Olive Garden
Serving, taking precise orders and confirming orders, customer service skills.
• 2010 – 2011 Crisper
Server, cook, over saw product construction, great customer service skills
• 2006 – 2009 J. L. Trent’s seafood
Server, Cook, unloading shipment trucks, checking in stock, inventory, verified accuracy of shipments, sign off on shipments and have great customer service skills
• Basic safety training for merchant marines, basic firefighting included. First aid and CPR certified. Obtain a TWIC badge and Passport
• Attended Florida State College of Jacksonville for A.A. degree
• Basic safety training for merchant marines, basic firefighting included. First aid and CPR certified.
Other skills include but are not limited to:
• Experience working with hand trucks, dolly and shipping carts. Worked construction off and on when needed, computer skills proficient in excel, word, and navigation. Fast and eager to learn, good problem solving skills, works well with others, I am task oriented and a very hard worker.