To obtain a position in Administration Operations in a challenging environment that demands experience and education in Business management.
YUNGO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT AND SECRETARIAL SERVICES – MAY 2014 – TILL DATE
Yungo provides a full range of corporate management and secretarial services to a number of small and medium enterprises as well as to local and international law firms.
• Administration • Customer Service • Leadership
• Supervision • Working within deadlines • Business development
• Computer literacy • Professional liaison
Role at work:
• Strong client management, liaison and High level discussions
• Managing high volume of clients
• Face to face meetings
• Client follow ups
• Generating business reports on daily basis
• Receiving job requirements from the hiring managers
• Handling job responsibilities & client documents
• Uploading client documents and scanning files to drop box
• Advise clients on final payments regarding agreements and services.
• Clients database management
• Follow up with clients for professional fee payments
• Collecting the information regarding services requirement from clients and update the services.
• Successfully meet and a wide spectrum of clients of all senior level - Director to Senior Associates to Executives majorly in the financial and administration operations.
• Personal Assistant to Operations & Director
• Proficient with Microsoft applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint ,Email & internet
• Drafting letters & Emails to clients and other authorities
• Answering the phone calls diligently
• Office administration operations
• Managed & trained office personnel.
• Maintained documents & records
• Monitor Team coordination & work accomplishment
• Maintained clients databases
• Ensure efficient services to the clients for upcoming requirements
• Work well as team player or independent
• Liaison with the client stay and meetings
• Liaison with vendors, stationery suppliers and IT technician.
• Preparing company’s client success report at every end of the week and report to the Head to ensure if the growth of the company is accomplishing the mission
• Conducted extensive research and with clients via the mail internet
• Pursued client leads through personal via telephone and emails
• Responsible for customer service on daily basis in team oriented and fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated multitasking abilities, professionalism and time management skills by working with an outgoing team dedicated to grow the business.
• Built rapports with existing clients and performed advertising activities to prospective and interactive customers as well as explanation to the customers of our services.
• On performing efficiently was given charge to maintain the office & staffs
• Awarded by one of the client on efficient coordination with the team
AIRA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED - April 2013 – March 2014 India
Role – Administrative Executive
• Prepared and distribute business journals, presentations, transcriptions and letters using standard formats.
• Prepared excel reports, Data analysis, Lookup & Pivot Tables.
• Maintained security and confidentiality of company information.
• Collect and analyze the business data from various departments to prepare reports and presentations for management.
• Developed strong working relationships with senior management and administrative personnel for effective and smooth operations.
• Internet browsing with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Ability to research and analyze data effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self motivated at all times.
• Flexible in working hours
• Purchase bills Entry
• Performing with daily schedule accounting activities
• Checking E-mails pertaining to Vendor & Customer and reply to them
• Handling cash & bank accounts activities
• Excel MIS reporting
GOOGLE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - July 2008 - December 2012
deputed by Minvesta Infotech Private Limited
Role – Quality Analyst/Administrative Executive
• Over four years of rich experience in backend operations and GT-mapping using various custom mapping tools developed by Google.
• Prepared Excel reports, Data analysis, Lookup & Pivot Tables.
• Coordinated projects and events exercising ability to improve procedures, and meet deadlines.
• Adept at handling day-to-day activities in co-ordination with the team.
• Manage office operations to ensure efficient office environment.
• Proficiency in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and relationship management skills.
• Accurately filling in administrative records and relevant paperwork.
• Contacting potential clients and existing clients.
• Organising, checking and inputting Engineer timesheet information.
• Dealing with the resolution of customer disputes & queries.
• Capable of managing own time in order to meet deadlines.
SPORTS AUTHORITY OF ANDHRA PRADESH - JUNE 2005 - APRIL 2008
Role - Administrative Executive/Coordinator
• Reported directly to the Administration Director Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh.
• Prepared MIS reports using Excel Lookup, Pivot tables for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
• Prepared presentations as and when needed by Vice Chairman and Managing Director on different issues to be presented to higher officials, dignitaries visiting from abroad.
• Coordinated with all the departments for various day-to-day activities. Monitoring the administration team to carry out the above activities.
• Coordinated with my department officials and other department higher officials in regard to the computerized information.
• Arrangements and participate in meetings, conferences and team activities.
• Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
• Member management, including email reminders, member roster, and records of financial dues.
• Perform filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos.
• Assist with all other office administrative duties.
• Overnight arrangements were also made as per the immediate requirement projected by the Officers.
• Accounting duties associated with clerical and supporting secretarial functions. Primarily accounted for the data management and record keeping. A few functions of an accounting clerk are as follows:
? Preparation & filing of Vouchers
? Preparing Invoices and follow up customer for credit sales
? Payment to Vendors
? Postings the daily collections into individual ledgers
? Verification of accounting entries if required
? Replying mails and provide them with required information
Bachelor of Commerce, Osmania University, Hyderabad INDIA
• Administration • Customer Service • Leadership
• Supervision • Working within deadlines
• Business development • Computer literacy
• Professional liaison