Administrative Assistant (Offshore/Onshore)
- Vessel Operations
Two (2) years of experience as a Barge Administrative Assistant in ARB-3 (Aramco Repair Barge III) and a contract coordinator of Hadi H. Hammam Est Company. Entirely responsible in making Timesheets, Work Schedules, Flight bookings (Airplane & Helicopter), and Vacation/Leave Requests for both the employee and contractor.
- All secretarial/administrative and clerical jobs under the division consisting more than 100 Aramco employees and contractors.
- Responsible for the entire timekeeping and processing of the vacation/short leave/medical appointment.
- Online bookings of Flight Operation Systems (Airplane & Helicopter) for the employees and contractor as per work schedules.
- Preparing weekly highlights, project reports, and daily activities including updating job status and conducting safety meeting and drills on weekly basis.
- Updating work schedules, preparing annual vacation schedules and processing.
- Dealing with correspondence, communication and confidential files within company and maintain filling system appropriate to department requirements.
- Online processing of guest house bookings and transit of Employee or passengers.
- Coordinating with contractor representative for renewal of Iqama/Passport/vacation, arranging and processing work permit test, welding test, rigger test, and scaffolding test for contractor employees.
- Relieving on radio operator when he is in lunch break or in chopper landing operation.
- Other work which are deemed necessary and as requested by the Barge Foreman/Superintendent, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors.
- Self- starter to initiate steps in streaming system operation of workflow of improvement and job easiness
- Well discipline employee that observe and complies with company’s set of Standard Operating Procedures, work policies and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills showing effectiveness in communication, self-correspondence, team work and coordination.
- Familiar with all on line applications and procedures for the requirement of Oil and Gas Industry.
- Preparation of material request and processing.
- Microsoft Office 3 years by 2012
- Operating RFID personnel tracking systems 1 years by 2014
- Inventory Control, Verbal Communication 4 years by 2015
BS – Chemical Engineer
College Level at Cebu Institute of Technology – University2007 - 2013
High School at Carnaza National High School2003 - 2007
Elementary at Carnaza Elementary School1997 - 2003
- BS – Chemical Engineer
- BASIC TRAINING Jun 2015
- ARB-3 Certification of Employment May 2015
- HUET(Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) May 2013
- Compassion Certification of Employment Jan 2012
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) 2D and 3D Jun 2011