- Shoreside Operations
1) checking and verification of monthly portage bills received from vessels.
2) verification of monthly allotment sheet for onboard seafarers.
3) sending allotment sheets to vessel managers and asking for funds remittance.
4) enquiry with bank about inward remittance from managers.
5) arranging outward remittance to seafarers account via neft.
6) keeping records for both inward and outward remittance.
7) asking for remittance details from bank and sending them to respective seafarers for their reference.
8) preparation of leave wages statement for off signing officers.
9) arranging leave wages remittance for off signing officers on round the year wages system.
10) preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
11) preparation of MIS report when required.
- MS Office, Tally, Typing, Photoshop 5 years by 2016
Accounts Executive at Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Maritime India Pvt Ltd
2010 October - Nov 2015
commerce at Berhampur University
- Industrial Computer Accountant from CIA