Back to Resumes List
Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
- Assists in navigation, steering vessel as directed by Deck Watch Officer, Master, or Pilot.
- Performs routine vessel and equipment maintenance, repairs and preservation, including chipping and painting; Ensures the vessel and its equipment are cleaned and secured after each trip.
- Stands various watches including Lookout, Hose, Gangway, and Cargo watches, communicates gauge tape readings to watch officer, and assists with turning of cargo valves.
- Performs mooring and anchoring duties, including splicing and caring for all lines.
- Prepares vessel for trips, including loading/unloading of cargo and ship stores.
- Operates and deploys emergency response equipment.