Work in the seaport of Miami,FL in position of a salor or 4th mate on a tug.
September 2007 - October 2007
Fleet of Novorossiysk Commercial Seaport
Worked in position of deck rating cadet on a tug. Took part in mooring, unmooring operation, embarkation/disembarkation of a pilot.
July 2004 - January 2005
Worked in position of deck rating cadet on the m/v Astrahan. Kept a navigation watch on the bridge.
Navigator, September 2002 - February 2008, Admiral Ushakov Maritime State Academy, Novorossiysk city, Russia.
Six year cadet of Admiral Ushakov Maritime State Academy
P.S. Admiral Ushakov Maritime State Academy in web www.nsma.ru
1. Certificate #37-04 K certify that Drobot Roman from 09.01.2002 to 06.01.2004 has past the cource of the deck ratings in accordance with the requirements of the STCW-78, as amended by the 1995 Conference, part A-II/4, B-II/4 by the decision of Certification commision is licensed as seaman.
2. Certificate #008183 Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats
3. Certificate #149932 Personal survival techniques; Fire prevention and fire fighting; Elementary first aid; Personal safety and social responsibilities
4. Seaman's passport # ?? 0176272
5. Travel passport # 62?0704087
English - good both spoken and written, have not TOEFL
Russian - native tongue
Competent user of 98/NT/2000/XP, numerous Internet applications, Microsoft products (Exel,Word,Power Point)
Fully ready to evaluate my diploma if needed in USA or study in USA for have a work as navigator in port of Miami, becouse it is my dream, i like this job.