To pursue an enriching career in an organization, which utilizes and enhances my professional skills and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment
• Sailed for 14 months as a fourth engineer on Chemical Tankers
• The ships sailed on were 44,428 DWT.
• Sailing as a third engineer on a seismic survey vessel for the past 14 months
• The name of the CURRENT company is WESTERNGECO and the vessel is western spirit
• Total sailing experience- 2+ years
• Worked on Ariel compressors. Routine & breakdown maintenance on high pressure compressors. Regular overhauling & replacement of valves.
• Compressor type: Ariel JGJ4, Ariel JGJ6
• Air Capacity (Cfm)- 2000 CFM
• Worked on Azimuth and Bow thrusters
• Worked on LMF compressors
• Compressor type: LMF 57/138 - 207 - E60
4 YR DEGREE COURSE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
I YR POST GRADUATE PRE-SEA TRAINING COURSE
• ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING
• HUET WITH EBS
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
• Proven capacity to approach problems effectively and creatively.
• Ability to direct and lead others to produce desired results.
• An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.
• Supervising the activities of oilers & fitters on daily basis.
• Watch keeping of technical equipments on Ship.
• Routine Maintenance of fuel oil and lube oil purifiers, heat exchangers, fresh water generators, boilers, air compressors, diesel generators, centrifugal pumps, screw pumps, gear pumps.
• Well-versed with all operations on Chemical Tankers and seismic vessels
• Well accustomed to Bunkering operations.
• Handled lot of dry dock activities.