- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and Marine professional with 8.5 years of rich & extensive experience in Maritime industry and has a proven track record of achieving results in highly competitive environments
- Extensive knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology
- Wide knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses , repair and maintenance
- Ability to inspect equipment to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Capable of providing documentation, detailed instruction , drawing or specification to let other know how devices, parts, equipment can be assembled ,modified , maintained or used.
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of dry dock planning , supervision and executions.
Looking for a new and challenging position in maritime industry, one that will make best use of existing abilities and knowledge and also provide structured path for career and professional development
- Planned Maintenance 5 years by 2016
- Safety Manegment 5 years by 2016
- Dry Dock 5 years by 2015
3/E at DOF Management ,AS
Apr 2016- Execute daily operation and maintenance of generator engine
- Daily operation of fuel and lube oil purifier
- Investigate and observed tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards
- Management of fuel ,lube and receiving for daily consumption.
- Anchor Handling operation
- Maintenance and operation of D.P system machinery.
- Maintenance and operation of Cargo pumps.
Marine at Manet,pune2003 - 2007
- MEO Class 2 Unlimited ( UK) Jun 2016