- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Company Employee
Looking for an Engineer, marine with experience:
We are looking to hire a licensed or unlicensed, experienced marine engineer for supervisory field service work.
- Must be willing to travel, domestically and internationally, including time afloat. Away or sea time is generally 5 days. However, it can be longer depending on project, and ships schedule.
- Has to be able to systematically trouble shoot marine ballast water treatment systems and waste water treatment systems including MSD's (marine sanitation devices).
- Knowledge of GA’s, piping systems, valves, ballast water and their components plus knowledge of hard wired control panels and PLC driven control panels is desired.
- Prefer degreed or licensed individual but will consider experience in lieu of credentials.
- At least one year’s sea experience that is directly related to an licensed engineer (such as military or merchant marine licensed duties on ships
Scienco/FAST, a subsidiary of BioMicrobics, Inc. is seeking a technical oriented energetic individual that is self-motivated and wants to advance and grow with the company. Located in Sunset Hills (St.Louis), Missouri, Scienco/FAST is recognized for quality products and topnotch field service. Scienco/FAST is an original equipment manufacturer specializing in water treatment, sewage treatment, and ballast water treatment equipment for the commercial marine industry. This position will focus on installations and commissioning of ballast water treatment systems, per USCG, IMO, DNV-GL08. It is not necessary to have experience in BWTS, however general engineering department duties and a strong mechanical background are desired. This will require international travel with duties on board vessels at sea, or port in foreign countries. The types of vessels managed are ultra/super tankers, VLCC’s, ultra/super bulkers, large semi-submersibles.
What makes Scienco/FAST so great?
Our Products, Policies, and People! With over 52 years of experience in our respective fields, the Scienco/FAST team of marine engineers, drafters, technical engineers for sizing and regulations, manufacturing, and field experts brings creative and diverse perspectives for water and marine sanitation solutions: www.SciencoFAST.com.
- Apply Instructions
How to Apply:
To begin the process, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails will be responded to during business hours M-F 0800 – 1700 CST.
If you have any questions regarding the position or to follow up on an application submitted, please email us at email@example.com or call our toll-free 1-866-652-4539
NOTE: FAILURE TO PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION REQUESTED FOR THIS POSITION WILL ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will receive consideration without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, lawful political affiliation, non-disqualifying disability, marital status, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or other personal condition unrelated to the applicant’s basic ability to perform satisfactorily.
Determinations of whether an accommodation is appropriate shall be made by the agency as soon practicable, after the initial application process and shall be made with regard to all applicable statutes and regulations.