Junior Networking Engineer
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Employment type
- Full Time
• Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including laptops, routers, switches, WAN, LAN, AP, DNS and DHCP
• Hardware and software vendor management
• Evaluate and modify the system performance
• Administrate user laptops, printer, and Access Points
• Gsuite and office 365 administration
• Knowledge in user access management- Biometric and application access
• Knowledge in installing and monitoring Security systems like Antivirus and Firewall.
• Asset Management – Naming, Tracking, and maintaining a report
• Worked with ticketing tools and documentation process
• Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
• Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- We are a tech start-up aiming to revolutionize the trillion-dollar international freight industry. We are a team of passionate logistics enthusiasts who have come together to digitize a large unorganized market of International Freight Forwarding/Shipping. By leveraging technology to its full potential, we intend to make the freight lifecycle swift, efficient and straightforward. With our team’s combined experience of more than 50 years in technology and freight forwarding, we understand the FreighTech space well.
- Apply Instructions
If you are self-motivated, have an analytical bent of mind, and possess an undying zeal to solve problems then we are looking for you. Embark on this beautiful journey and join a team that is customer and employee-friendly in nature.
If you are interested in this role, please send your Cv Sowmya.email@example.com