Camp Boss or Chief Cook Offshore,
- Vessel Operations
To obtain a management position in a challenging and performance-driven environment in the hospitality industry together with oil & gas project on the offshore / Onshore, that will utilize my skills, experience of 11 years and education to achieve highest level of competence, proficiency and operational excellence in my profession. I would like to be a part of highly motivated and growing team with a frontline organization in the Oil & Gas industry. I am trying to change my profession form hospitality Industry to Direct Oil & Gas Industry; I am trying my next level job direct with oil & gas industry as a store keeper or material co coordinator offshore. i am good with stock keeping , ordering & inventory, Budgetary management .
Ø Holding 5 Years C1D USA Visa Valid Till 26 Oct 2022.
- Menu Planning
- Budgetary Management
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Administration skills
- Coordination of Menu preparation
- Customer Service Relations
- Leadership & Training Staff
- Health & safety regulations
- Ensuring adequate security for food and materials.
- Expert in preparing Continental & Italian menu & possess Asian kitchen knowledge.
- Creative & Interpersonal Skills
- Diligent, enthusiastic & competent F & B Professional, with 11 years of work experience in the Catering Industry.
- Possess strong commitment to providing the highest level of loyalty and service to the employers, colleagues & hotel patrons.
- Possess ability to develop and maintain a close working relationship with senior managers, which in turn helps me to gain in-depth understanding of an employer’s needs, goals and ambitions; constantly reviewing processes and identifying ways to improve efficiency & service, thereby reducing overall costs.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and organised with a high degree of flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment and optimism.
- Astute professional having innate strengths in generating advantage for the organization with application of professional prudence & due diligence.
- Excellent judgement, decision making skills and ability to quality checking; ability to produce results in deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to work accurately and quickly prioritize, coordinate and consolidate tasks; resilient with a high level of personal integrity and energy experience.
- Ability to adapt according to the situational requirements and maintain a harmonious relationship with co workers.
- Have excellent communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skill, apart from analytical acumen.
♦ Personal hygiene ♦ Smart appearance ♦ Team work
♦ Positive attitude ♦ Relationship building ♦ Confident
♦ Perseverance ♦ Flexible & adaptable ♦ Loyalty, Honesty & Integrity
Conntrak Catering Services. (Qatar– Middle East) 08 May2018 to Present Till Date.
Presently Working with Conntrak Catering Services as a camp boss offshore on Emerald Driller Jack up Rig Platform.
Ü Monitored and trained the staff in planning and preparing various menus.
Ü Controlled inventory and revaluated supplies at the end of each month.
Ü Supervised the quality food being served to maintain excellent service.
Ü Ensured proper availability of crockery, cutlery, detergents and kitchenware.
Ü Coordinated with suppliers, ordering requirements and receiving supplies as per standards.
Ü Responsible for estimating the budget and cost controls of materials and purchases.
Ü Scheduled the shifts of and recorded their attendance.
Ü Prepared weekly and monthly financial reports.
Ü Provided Job Safety Analysis (JSA) to staff.
Ü Ensured adequate security for food and materials.
Ü Administered Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles.
Sapura Acergy SDN BHD. (Malaysia – Asia) 9 Dec 2015 to 30 Sept 2016.
Worked as a Facilities Manager / Camp Boss on SAPURA 3000 Offshore Vessel
Genesis Group Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria – West Africa) 1 Mar 2015 – 30 Oct 2015.
Facilities Manager / CAMP BOSS Offshore on Shelf Drilling Rig Platform ADAX 10
EGCS –Equatorial Gunia Catering Services -Equatorial Gunia (West Africa) 14April ’2014 – 30 Jan 2015.
Facilities Manager / Camp Boss Offshore–FPSO ASENG - SBM
ATS (All terrain Services Group) (Tanzania (East Africa) 30Jan ’2013 -- Dec 2013
Project Manager / Facilities Manager Onshore(CLIENT – BRITISH GAS)
Reporting to Country Manager.
Leonor Carrinho Catering Company, Angola (West Africa) 1Aug’2012 – 24 Dec’2012
Catering Manager(Onshore Base unit of Army & Air force)
Reporting to Operation Manager.
FTF CATERING COMPANY Solmed Alliance Corporation, Cuba (South America)
Oct’2011 – Mar’2012
Chef Cook Offshore(SAIPEM CLIENT)
Reporting to Camp boss
Compass Group - Express Support Services, Angola (West Africa) Apr’2007 - Oct’2010
Chef Manager (Onshore) & Camp Boss (Offshore) / Facilities Manager
Reporting to: Operation Manager
Ritz Catering Company, Angola (West Africa) Dec’2005 - Jan’2007
Chef Manager Onshore (Schlumberger Client)
4 Hotel Sun City Residency - Mumbai (India) - Commi-1 Dec 2004 - Aug 2005
4 Hotel New Castle - Mumbai (India) - Commi-3 July 2003 - Nov 2004
4 Ratan Tata Institute - Mumbai (India) - Trainee Oct 2002 - Nov 2002
4 Hotel New Castle - Mumbai (India) - Assistant Continental Cook Sep 1999 - Feb 2002
- While working in Compass Group ESS ANGOLA got promoted from Onshore Chef Manager to Camp Boss Offshore.
- Achievement of Certificate Award for Safety Quality & Positive Attitude whilst at work with Gold Coin In Tanzania Form BG (British Gas) Client.
- Achievement of Certificate Award for the Employ of the month for the Month of October 2018 from Client Total while working onboard Emerald Driller Jack Up Rig Platform.
- Standard for Training, Certification and Watch Keeping (STCW 95) - in areas of Elementary First Aid, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities, Personal Survival Techniques from B.P. Marine Academy (Mumbai) in 2011. Certificate issued by Indian National Database of Seafarers (INDOS).
- OPITO Approved BOSIET Training Course certificate Valid till 12 Feb 2020.
- OPITO Approved H2S Training Course certificate Valid till 02 June 2020
- Advanced Food Handling Couse Certificate Valid Till 04 Dec 2020.
- Food Production & Catering Technology (vocational course; duration: 1 year 6 months)
University of Mumbai (India) - 2003.
- Secondary School Certificate - University of Mumbai – 1999.
- Well versed in utilizing Microsoft Windows and MS Office Application including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with internet operation.
- Knowledge in installing any programming or software.
- Any issue related software can handle very easily , like Formatting – Rebooting computer
Date of Birth : July 12, 1983
Languages Known : English, Portuguese & Hindi, and Marathi.
Passport No. & expiry date : Z3270763; 25/ July/2025
Seaman Book No & Expiry Date : MUM341387, 31 Oct 2028
References : Available on request
Marital Status : Married
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
- BOSIET OPITO APPROVED Feb 2016