- Shoreside Operations
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Mid Career
We are growing!
Wilhelmsen Ships Service is a global company with over 2200 locations. We are looking for candidates in North America who want to be part of our team as we go through this exciting journey. We have offices in Houston, New Orleans, New York to name a few. As a Ships Agent, you will have the opportunity to interact with shipping companies and owners from around the world. We will give you the tools and training for you to provide professional services to our customers.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the effective coordination of vessels needs while they are in the port from arrival to departure
- You will attend and board vessels as required
- You will ensure compliance with Ships Agency processes, standards and procedures
- You will monitor the vessel attendance and timely follow up on any
What we are looking for:
- You have prior experience in the maritime industry and/or Ships Agency Operations
- You are energetic with a positive attitude
- You are proactive and have the ability to make fast and sound decisions
- You have effective communication skills and command of the English language (oral and written) Computer literate
- Apply Instructions
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: Resumes.Americas@wilhelmsen.com and to learn more about our company you can visit our website at www.wilhelmsen.com.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.