Marine Service Manager
- Superintendent / Foreman
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Company Employee
Hodgdon Yacht Services is seeking a
to join their management team!This opening offers a unique opportunity to apply your technical abilities, passion for boats and customer service skills at one of Maine’s great boatyard facilities!
Based in Mid Coast Maine, Hodgdon Yacht Services is a full-service marine company providing year-round refit, maintenance, storage, and dockage for recreational yachts and working vessels. Our goal is to provide boat service and repair in a manner that ensures value for our customers over the long-term. The team that we’re looking to grow is a passionate, authentic, dedicated, and hard working group. We care about innovation, teamwork, respect, flexibility, having a positive attitude, and exceeding expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate work orders and coordinate work schedules with assigned technicians and other service managers
- Maintaining customer relationships and coordinating various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Overseeing projects to make sure they are on-time and on-budget
- Manage customer service needs and expectations
- Generate new estimates as requested by customers
- Create work orders and help with monthly invoices for the billing department
- Identify new service, storage and growth opportunities
- Review and manage technicians time and attendance
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Respond to and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner
- Able to build and maintain customer relationships and be a team player
- Experience estimating repairs, hours and costs
- Oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree or related job experience
- Apply Instructions
Please e-mail us a resume at HR@hodgdonyachts.
com, please no phone inquiries.