Field Service Engineer/Technician - CT, FL & MD
- Employment type
- Full Time
- 2 years minimum experience assembling, troubleshooting or service machinery or systems
- Working knowledge of electronics, hydraulics, mechanics and their interrelationships
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and handbooks
- High analytical ability, reason through problems, troubleshoot
- Hands-on aptitude, ability to work independently
- Computer literate - ability to process parts and service orders in company ERP system
- Domestic and international travel as required
- Prior marine experience highly beneficial
AS or BS in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology or equivalent beneficial
We are a dynamic team of professionals supplying our highly successful technology-based products worldwide. We are seeking an organized, efficient, self-starter with an enthusiastic attitude to join our customer service team. Job entails travel to vessels to install, commission, service or repair our Naiad Dynamics systems and to provide inside service support and/or engineering or production related assistance when not traveling.
- Provide top quality on-site service at ship location
- Provide top-quality inside service when not traveling
- Provide support to engineering, manufacturing, assembly, testing, quality assurance or other departments as time allows
- Maintain company service database and service records
- Prepare and process Service Reports
- All other duties reasonably assigned by management
- Consistently high professional demeanor when interacting with customers
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate and interact with coworkers
- Ability to analyze problems and determine appropriate technical solutions
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Fast and accurate - reliable and timely work
- Performance and poise while under pressure
- Quality and customer oriented
Naiad Dynamics US, Inc. is a well-established Naiad Maritime Group, Inc. company with operations in CT, MD, FL with affiliated companies in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Australia. We supply high quality specialized ship systems throughout the world.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including major healthcare coverage, dental, 401(k) with immediately vested 100% company match, disability insurance, life insurance, and an employee profit sharing program. Benefits are subject to policy/plan details.
Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
- Apply Instructions
Send resume in confidence to:
NAIAD DYNAMICS US, INC.
50 Parrott Drive, Shelton, CT 06484
Naiad Dynamics US, Inc.
NAIAD DYNAMICS® is a well-established, high quality marine equipment manufacturer. The company specializes and is the recognized global leader in the design, manufacture, application and through-life support of actively controlled Roll Stabilizers and Total Ride Control® systems for commercial ships, naval ships and luxury yachts. ND has successfully supplied over 50 navies, most of the world’s fast ferries, and more luxury yachts than any other ship motion control brand. ND systems are generally targeted for vessels from 10m to over 200m (30 – 500 feet). Standard products include AtRest® and AtSpeed® Fin Stabilizers, Yaw Fins, Active Interceptors, Active Trim Tabs, T-foils, Lifting Foils, Air Cushion Control Systems, Rudder Roll Control Systems, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Integrated Hydraulic Systems, Digital Control Systems, electro-hydraulic Power Packs, VosPower™ Water Jets, and related products. ND Services include ship modeling, simulation and analysis; and product design, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, testing and installation. ND’s head office is in Connecticut USA, with operations in Maryland, Florida USA, Southampton UK, Maastricht NL and Australia plus a global sales and service network of Authorized Dealers. ISO 9001: 2015