Tug or Supply boat master
Full time job as a Tug or Supply boat captain.
I will be interested in a management position if suitable
Sea service experience:
From 1981 To 1997 Held the position of 3ed. Mate, 2nd.Mate, Chief mate and Master for a many and various type of ships upon Oceans.
Sea service in the last 10 years
From To Position Ships name Gross Tons Flag Limitation
05/1997 02/1998 Master El Nile 1550 Honduras Upon Oceans
09/2000 04/2001 Master El Nile 1550 Honduras Upon Oceans
08/2001 05/2002 Master Eridanus 2688 Panama Upon Oceans
08/2002 05/2003 Master Eridanus 2688 Panama Upon Oceans
12/2004 04/2006 Chief Mate Supply Boats Ave.1100 Egypt Red&/Med. Sea
05/2006 Present Master Tugs & Supply
Boats Ave.1200 U.S.A Red sea
Off shore Employment :
- Dec.2004 to April 2006: Ocean Marine services company.
- May 2006 to present : Tide water marine, Egypt.
1973- High school from Egypt.
1074- Cadet at Arab Maritime Transport Academy (AMTA)
1076- First phase of nautical courses fowled by one and half years of sea service as a Cadet.
1979- 2nd. Mate foreign going from (AMTA).
1983- 1st. Mate foreign going from (AMTA).
1987- Business administration courses at Baruch College (CUNY) till 1988.
1991- Master of 1600 GRT and Chief Mate of any GRT upon Oceans, from U.S.A. Coast Guard.
2005- Master Unlimited of any GRT upon Oceans from (AMTA).
From U.S.A. Coast Guard Licensed to serve as:
- Master of Steam or Motor Vessels of not more than 1600 GRT (Domestic Tonnage).3000 GT (ITC Tonnage) Upon Oceans.
Radar observer (Unlimited) Expires 2011,
- Chief Mate, of Steam or Motor Vessels, of Any Gross Registered Tons (Domestic Tonnage) , Gross Tons (ITC) Upon Oceans.
- Federal Communications Commission G.M.D.S.S. radio Operator’s Licenses.
- Certificate of STCW 95.
- U.S. Merchant Marine Document #106336 (Z Card).
From Egypt Licensed to serve as:
- Master of any Gross Tonnage upon Oceans.
- GMDSS (GOC) Radio operator License
- STCW 95.
- Prevention and combating marine pollution.
- Medical care studies.
- Advanced communication.
- Radar simulator.
- Marine Radar and automatic Radar plotting Aids.
- Ship handling and maneuvering.
- Bridge resource management.
- International Code for ships and port facilities.
- Ship security Officer.
- AGOS/SURT Master and Mate orientation course at the department of U.S.Navy on 1992.
_ Excellent command of English and Arabic language.
_ Computer skills Word and Excel
“All documents, certifications, recommendations are available upon request”
Through long experience in maritime industry I created and founded different types of businesses such as.
- Import and Export business.
- Limousine business.
- A factory of backed products and commercial catering.
- International marketing director for Dav-el Limousine business.
I have proven leadership and a unique ability to manage organize and motivate people.
P.S. I will consider a management position if suitable.
I have been working as a Master with Tidewater marine,Egypt on a US flage Tugs and Supply boats at Ras Shukeir,Red sea,Egypt since 2006.
I'm specialist in all off-shore work,towing,pushing,berthing tankers at sea berth and production transfer.
P.S.I'm working and reside in Cairo, Egypt due to my work but I do want to work and reside back at USA.
My address below it is one of my permenent addrsses in USA and you can contact me through it since my family are there.