A midtown Manhattan global investor relations firm with offices in New York, London, and Athens, Greece is seeking an Investor Relations Advisor, for the New York office, responsible for the daily management and support of clients in the maritime sector. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following activities:
MUST HAVE INVESTOR RELATIONS AGENCY EXPERIENCE
MARITIME SHIPPING EXPERIENCE A PLUS
• Manage and assist in the investor relations programs for clients.
• Be the go-to contact for clients on a regular basis, and own all support logistics.
• Write and edit press releases, company presentations and conference call scripts.
• Research and monitor company, competitor and industry news and stock trading activity.
• Target new analysts and investors, and manage roadshow logistics.
• Organize media interviews and press events.
• Assist in the formulation and coordinate the implementation of an annual Investor Relations (IR) plan for client accounts.
• Liaise with marketing in the coordination of the firm’s investor forums – research topics, identify speakers and sponsors, assist with logistics (Capital Link is involved with the organization of several investor. forums, with new topics added based upon market dynamics).
• Candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor's degree.
• Investor relations experience is considered a significant plus.
• Knowledge of the maritime sector is also a significant plus.
• Comfortable working in fast-paced and deadline-oriented situations.
• Self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be ambitious to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong communication, writing, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency in Bloomberg Terminal and/or FactSet would be a significant plus.