CAC is offering a salaried position working independently from most any location in the United States.
The position consists of conducting on-site condition monitoring (vibration and thermography) surveys of client’s machinery on board ships located anywhere in the world.
The position is ideally suited to those with maritime backgrounds. Our employees from the US Navy find the job particularly interesting and technically challenging.
• Collect relevant machine data and repair histories.
• Trouble shoot and resolve relevant issues.
• Professional interaction with client personnel and communicate preliminary findings to vessel's Chief Engineer.
• Submit collected data to the home office and communicate with CAC's senior engineering staff.
• Documentation of technical and billing activities in a timely fashion.
• Developing, monitoring and adhering to maritime safety standards and CAC's ISO 9001 procedures.
• A thorough knowledge of machinery and electrical panels.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Mathematical, computer and mechanical aptitude.
• Solution based problem solving ability.
• Ability to travel worldwide.
• Experience with vibration and thermography survey techniques.
• Maritime background.
• BS or Associate degree preferred.
• Technical certifications.
• ISO 18436 certification (or equivalent) preferred.
• TWIC credentials.
Equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work environment. Very competitive compensation package ($50,000 - $85,000+ per year) based on education, qualifications and level of experience. We provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We associate with only the best and the brightest and we welcome you to become part of our team, please contact us.