J. Goodison Company is accepting resumes for a Senior Level Position.
SOUTHEAST REIGIONAL SHIP REPAIR MANAGER
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
• Profit & Loss accountability.
• Determine and manage appropriate levels of employees, staff on average of 15-25 employees.
• Develop key customer contacts.
• Responsible for estimating and project management to execute multiple ship repair activities.
• Oversee and manage a successful 24 Hr Machine Shop.
• Maintain day to day communications with Northeast Principle Operations.
• Make independent decisions safely and effectively.
Education / Experience
• Minimum of 10 yrs. experience in ship repair working on tugs, barges, military vessels etc.
• Demonstrating ability to plan, forecast, and deploy equipment and personnel on short notice.
This position offers the following benefits:
• Excellent Pay
• 401 K, Profit Sharing, and Cash Balance Retirement packages
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Vacation and Holiday
Please Send Resumes to:
Human Resource Department
Attn: Danielle Goodison
Human Resources Manager
244 Burlingham Ave
North Kingstown, RI 02852