Creative Unmanned Technologies
Greensea Systems, Inc., a leading provider of navigation and control systems for unmanned underwater vehicles,
is seeking a senior level technical leader to direct our diverse engineering team. The ideal candidate will
possess both technical proficiency and exceptional interpersonal skills.
The Senior Technical Lead is responsible for guiding project teams through all phases of development. He/she
will manage schedules, provide status to customers, and assure that projects are delivered on time conforming to
Greensea's quality standards. The Sr. Technical Lead will assure that productive development processes are
implemented and will oversee efficient execution of these processes. He/she will be responsible for technical
direction and leadership of the daily engineering and software development efforts at Greensea. This position
will take direction from the President/Chief Technical Officer of the company.
• Manage all phases of engineering and software development including design, analysis, coding, testing,
and integration of control and navigation systems for unmanned vehicles.
• Oversee engineering processes including configuration management, quality assurance, component
testing, and system testing.
• Manage schedules and resource allocation to assure projects are adequately staffed and delivery
schedules are met successfully.
• Interface with customers to manage requirements, schedules, change orders, and deliverables.
• Work with Greensea's CTO to assure engineering efforts at Greensea adhere to the company's strategy
and technology architecture.
• Maintain enthusiasm and positive momentum in engineering staff.
• Proven ability to lead technical project teams and interface with customers in all development phases.
• Successful completion of formal leadership or management training highly desirable.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Master's degree in Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science with 10 years experience in a software
development or engineering environment. Bachelor's degree in similar fields with exceptional
• Proficiency in object oriented programming and design practices and C/C++ software development.
• Working knowledge of software product management.
• Proficiency in standard engineering processes, configuration management, and quality management.
• Working knowledge of navigational solutions for underwater vehicles, sensors for underwater vehicles,
and sensor fusion techniques highly desired.
• Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system, embedded systems, and embedded Linux.
Greensea Systems, Inc.
Creative Unmanned Technologies
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must eligible to work in the United States
This position is based in Richmond, Vermont though some travel will be required.
Greensea Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a casual and fun work environment and
provide our employees regular training and continuing education opportunities. Greensea offers competitive
salaries and a complete benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave.