Contract Performance Analyst - 36296
Please apply online at:
Posted: May 25th | Open Until: July 31st | Location: Bremerton, WA Share on email More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on linkedin Share on twitter
About Vigor Shipyards
Vigor Industrial LLC is a thriving provider of innovative industrial services. Our dynamic operations are united by a 100 year history that reflects pride of craftsmanship. You can find Vigor Industrial companies along the West Coast and in the Puget Sound.
Vigor Industrial’s shipyards in Portland and within the Puget Sound have a history rich in ship repair and ship building. Vigor Shipyard, located in Seattle on Harbor Island, is the largest marine employer in the State of Washington. Vigor Industrial’s corporate operations, in Portland Oregon houses six companies on Swan Island, doing industrial work ranging from ship repair to specialty coatings to machining and marine construction.
We value hard work and smart thinking, and appreciate that the reward is our ability to provide good jobs and contribute to the communities in which we operate. Our approach is simple. We hold everyone accountable for the success of the company. We don’t accept that the status quo is right. We minimize barriers within departments and crafts so that everyone can perform what is needed to accomplish the work. We respond quickly to market conditions and our customer’s needs. We take safety and our responsibility for environmental protection seriously.
Due to the nature of Vigor Shipyards United States Government contracts, we can only accept applications from qualified United States Citizens. We cannot consider non-US Citizens.
The role performs oversight of Multi Ship Multi Option (MSMO) Contract Performance to obtain the best possible results for Cost, Schedule, and Quality of products provided to the Government. The person will monitor, analyze, and report the status of Award Fee Criteria to ensure adherence to corporate financial and performance goals. He/she establishes and maintains positive communications with Vigor Shipyards management and Government agencies to insure our performance meets the Company and Government requirements and expectations.
(This is not an all inclusive list of the regular job duties. Other responsibilities within the accepted job scope will apply.)
1. Review Navy Projects work and documentation to insure Contract Attributes are clearly identified and included.
2. Provide oversight to insure project personnel follow established processes and maintain focus on Award Fee Criteria elements.
3. Monitor Project performance and accomplish trend analysis to assist Management with meeting established goals and expectations.
4. Compile information and provide recommendations to Senior Management in support of corrective actions and process improvements.
5. Assist with the development and maintenance the Company’s Quality System procedures as they apply to Navy Programs Contracts.
6. Monitor and distribute information related to the quality system performance.
7. Act as primary point of contact with company and customer personnel regarding contract Performance issues.
8. Prepare detailed documents to clearly communicate Vigor Shipyards actions and policies relating to contract performance. Generate and/or coordinate the development of various reports regarding contract, quality system, and ESH performance, including Management Review Board reports and meeting minutes, weekly status reports, and improvement action plans.
9. Create executive level summaries that represent department and corporate positions on contract performance issues.
10. Collect and review Award Fee Documentation.
11. Monitor Project Performance to Management, Technical, Schedule and Cost attributes.
12. Generate MSMO Deliverable Logs for major availabilities in each evaluation period.
13. Prepare Award Fee Narratives and Presentations to support Award Fee Board Reviews.
14. Present Vigor Shipyards self-assessment of our performance to Contract.
15. Utilize PC-based software (e.g., word processing, flowcharting, spreadsheet, graphics, analysis, and presentation software) as improvement tools to enhance the development of data entry, reporting, analysis and demonstration of concepts.
16. Represent the Navy Programs by acting as liaison with other departments and customers concerning Navy Projects contract performance.
Please apply online at: