Vigor Marine is one of seven companies in the Vigor Industrial family. We are a fast paced, highly successful ship repair company. Our creative, flexible style allows for individual solutions to unique customer needs. We are equally comfortable responding to an emergency repair job as we are executing a multi-year maintenance agreement. With West Coast-wide operations, Vigor Marine’s projects range from voyage repair to complex dry-dockings.
Vigor Industrial LLC is a thriving West Coast provider of innovative industrial services with services that range from ship repair to specialty coatings to water treatment. Our dynamic operations are united by a focus on quality craftsmanship, respect for each individual, and dedication to the task at hand. Vigor Industrial is committed to working in a safe and environmentally-responsible manner. Vigor facilities are located in Everett, Bremerton and Port Angeles, WA; Portland, OR; and Alameda, CA.
Immediate openings for a capable and reliable Marine Electrician to work with Vigor Marine at at PSNS in Bremerton, Washington.
• Must be committed to Safety First objectives
• Must have NAVSEA experience with Standard Items, Standard Items must be noted in application or on resume
• Minimum 2 years Marine Electrician experience on Naval Ships
• Ability to operate industrial equipment is a plus
• Overtime with weekend work available
Minimum Work Environment Requirements (Must have the ability to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others.):
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to current or daily job duties
• Be fit for a respirator
• Carry up to 65 pounds continually, and up to 75 pounds occasionally
• Constantly climb stairs and ladders, up to 200 rungs/steps per hour
• Access confined spaces
• Work from one position, seated for 45 minutes, or standing for 2 hours at a time
• Walk to, from and between assigned work areas through out scheduled shift
• Bend, twist, kneel, and reach constantly
• Endure noise, fumes, dust and inclement weather
• Work overtime as needed to meet production demands
• Call the Job Hotline to request an application 877-778-6729
• Email your request for application to - email@example.com
• Fax your completed application to 877-778-7738
• Visit our website at www.vigormarine.com
We welcome qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Vigor Marine is an affirmative action employer and drug free work environment.