Steintor International GmbH is cargo & ship broker (Handies to Panamax) company based in Bremen, Germany and established since 2008. We work at high paced, demanding and very awarding environment.
We are looking for two new colleagues to join us as soons as possible.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· based in our office in Bremen, you will develop and maintain a relation with the key
industry players as well as identify new business opportunities
· negotiate and fix charter parties, look after their execution
· You will be backed up by our postfixing department
· the ideal applicant will have a minimum 2-3 years experience in dry cargo chartering and
an clearly established network
· knowledge of freight futures will be advantageous
· customer oriented with good negotiation skills
· fluency in English, being used to work in an international environment
· have the ability to work using your own initiative to create new business opportunities
· be a team player and work under pressure
· be able to present at least three strong references
· this position will be able for EU candidates or foreigners already working under permit in the EU.
Please apply in strict confidence, with full personal and career information including salary
expectation to email@example.com